The Bates Kimberley Saddle now features Heritage Leather which upholds the traditional European practices of natural oil and wax tannage. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather ensures optimum suppleness and enhanced rider grip.
Leading technology ensures offers the ultimate in comfort for you and your horse, whether trail riding, breaking in horses or working on the station. Traditional in looks, this saddle handles the modern demands of a high performance saddle.
It is the only stock saddle with a tree that offers lateral flex to work with your horse’s muscular movement and world-leading performance systems the EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution and CAIR Cushion System to maximise your horse’s comfort and freedom of movement. Your horse will enjoy unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for total comfort.
- Heritage leather
- Easy Change Gullet system allows the saddle to be fitted to suit the horse's changing shape.
- Softly padded, Sculpted supportive seat seat
- Poley knee pads to help maintain a stable position
- Elastiflex Tree, rarely found in a stock saddle the Elastiflex tree allows flexible movement with the horses muscles
- Solid Bark Tanned flaps for traditional appearance
- Adjustable Y-Girthing
Colour: Classic Brown or Classic Black
Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
NB: Some saddles may have up to a 6 week wait