IMMUNE & ALLERGY SUPPORT: Echinacea root contains high levels of alkylamides widely regarded to be the most active constituents. A simple taste test can determine the quality of echinacea as the alkalymides cause the “buzz” or tingling sensation on the tongue when tasted.
Does not contain actives on prohibited substance lists.
For racing rules please consult with your veterinary surgeon.
- Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
Supports immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- For the symptoms of allergies, helps support upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- When your horse is unwell echinacea can be safety used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
- Echinacea should not replace normal veterinary care. For best results use continuously for 10-20 days.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) 4500mg
- Ribwort leaf (Plantago lanceolata) 1200mg
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinalis) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
Available Sizes: 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre, 2 litres, 4 litres