COOL & CALM: Calming herbs can help balance behaviour and help the horse adjust faster to stressful things. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, stable vices and other signs of stress.
Does not contain actives on prohibited substance lists.
For racing rules please consult with your veterinary surgeon.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- As a training aid, calming herbs can help the young, inexperienced or highly sensitive horse focus better, learn faster and adapt more quickly to loading, shoeing, clipping, veterinary procedures, fence walking, separation and other events that often cause excitability.
- Promotes balanced behaviour and does not impair judgement, accuracy or dampen natural charisma.
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
Available Sizes: 250mls, 500mls, 1 Litre, 2 Litres, 4 Litres